Thursday to Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
Or call us to make an appointment 0800 477 110 or 07 849 5565
With its Te Kuiti stone fireplace, black asphalt shingle roof, and grey Linea cladding, this grand family home truly caters to every Kiwi’s dream country lifestyle and is sure to impress!
The ‘Waihi’ Ready to Build plan has been upsized and modified to include extra storage, additional garaging, and a larger ensuite for the master bedroom – a real showpiece.
A true entertainer’s dream, this striking 422 m2 house offers three large living areas: one, a rumpus room surrounded by the family bedrooms in a wing of its own, perfect as a children’s retreat; two, a separate lounge at the front, equipped with a fireplace; and three, an open-plan living, dining, and kitchen great room with a 3.3-metre-high ceiling that opens onto a generous covered portico with an enticing outdoor fireplace!
The master suite is separated from the family bedrooms by this central living space and features a luxurious ensuite with a real wow factor and “hidden” walk-in wardrobe. A truly private getaway.
Book an appointment to view this spectacular home now with our Waikato team – 07 849 5565
- Three living spaces, five bedrooms, study, and three-car garaging
- Large, modern kitchen and open-plan dining area
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow throughout
- Luxurious master ensuite with dual shower and bath (and views to a landscaped garden)
- Huge covered portico and outdoor fireplace for year-round entertaining
|Lower Floor Area||291.8m|
|Total Floor Area||354.7m|
|Overall Dimensions||27.2m x 22.8|